To view details and break-outs of an MFI's specific data points (called segmentation) follow these steps:
1. Go to the profile page of the MFI whose details you would like to view.
2. Click on the Data button at the top of the page.
3. As you scroll down the page, you will see some indicators in blue type, with a plus sign (+) next to them. Each of these indicators have been segmented further. You can click on the indicator name to view the detail.
4. As you click on each detail, you can continue going deeper. Every item that has a + sign next to it can be clicked on to show more segmentation.
5. To hide the segmentation detail, click on the indicator again (it should have a minus sign - indicating it cannot be broken out further). Please note, not all MFIs will have the same level of segmentation. Some have provided more detailed information to MIX.