Customizable Performance and Trend Reports are an excellent way for an MFI to view its performance over time or in comparison to selected peer groups. CPRs can be useful tools for management and directors, as well as funders in evaluating the performance of an MFI. Follow the instructions below to create a customized trend report or a customized performance report for any MFI:
1. Click the name of the MFI for which you want to create a trend report.
2. Click the tab titled Data.
3. Click the button on the upper right titled Create Report.
4. A new window will appear. Select the years you would like to view the trends, then select the currency (USD or local).
5. Click Go.
6. You can print from this screen user your browser print tool. Printing Tip: When printing a Trend or Performance Report, we recommend you use Mozilla Firefox or Safari internet browsers for the most professional report.
1. Click the name of the MFI for which you want to create a performance report.
2. Click the tab titled Comparative analysis.
3. Select the Data Set by using the drop down lists for Region, Country and Charter Type. Or you can select Any for all.
4. Click Next.
5. Select the Display Options by selecting the year for comparison and the peer group.
6. Click Go.
7. You can print from this screen user your browser print tool.